|Government Contract Programs For Drugs Manufacturers
Mindlance has extensive expertise designing and deploying solutions to support the following programs:
Mindlance services can be benefited by several government agencies such as:
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Pricing and reporting requirements driven by various government contracting programs, such as Medicaid Prescription Drugs, Medicare Part B and Part D, and the 340B Discount Drug Pricing Program.
- Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)
- An agency of HHS, CMS facilitates Medicaid and Medicare programs.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- An agency of HHS, HRSA administers the 340B program
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Establish and comply with contracting requirements handed down from the Veterans Health Care Act of 1992, administered by the VA
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Compliance with requirements of participating in the TRICARE coverage program